Did you know turmeric to be one of the products that can be called a real superfood?
These products are the most beneficial to our body.
Turmeric can help improve cardiovascular health, boost digestive health, ease joint pain, increase blood circulation, delay the onset of Type 2 diabetes, and improve memory.
Turmeric is full of antioxidants, it has antiviral, antifungal, anticarcinogenic, and anti-inflammatory properties. This spice is also rich in many healthy nutrients such as protein, dietary fiber, niacin, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc. Having all these properties, it is often used to treat a variety of illnesses.
Here are the top 10 skin benefits of turmeric that you must know:
- Cures acne. Turmeric displays antimicrobial activity that inhibits P. acnes bacteria which cause acne.
- Controls oily skin. The extract obtained from the rhizomes of turmeric can be used for skin preparations to regulate excessive sebum secretion for people suffering from acne related skin issues.
- Protects against sun damage. Turmeric extract protects skin from the UV rays, helps to retain skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of dark spots!
- Heals wounds. Curcumin in turmeric improves wound healing by stimulating collagen production and reducing active oxygen species. Its antiseptic features also reduce the risk of various infections.
- Delays signs of skin aging. A study published in “Immunity & Ageing” reports that curcumin could be a useful anti-aging substance. Curcumin can counteract the pro-inflammatory state which is believed to participate in many age-related diseases.
- Treats eczema. Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, has anti-inflammatory properties that help to treat inflammation and itching. Its antimicrobial nature also helps kill bacteria that cause eczema.
- Aids psoriasis treatment. Study published in “Protoplasma” in 2016 reports that medicinal plants such as turmeric may help treat and prevent plaque psoriasis. Turmeric extracts may also reduce high levels of cytokines that stimulate cell inflammation.
- Brightens skin complexion. Turmeric contains antioxidant components that help provide a natural glow and gloss to the skin. In fact, it helps improve your skin tone by bringing out its natural glow.
- Soothes minor burns. A 2013 study published in “Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs” found the curcumin to be a promising investigational drug to treat both burn pain and wounds.
- Heels cracked heels. Having anti-inflammatory features, turmeric helps to deal with the pain. Also, its antimicrobial features play a key role in preventing fungal infection from developing.
Very different products available on the market, we advise you to ensure you are buying high curcumin containing turmeric. Only the Pure and Organic product will help us to achieve the best results.